Friday 10 May 2013

What Dress Shall I wear Today!


Hey Miss Fabulous Diva,

I hope you liked lasted weeks tutorial about Chandelier earrings, write a comment and let me know what you think.

This Fabulous Friday I will be sharing tips with you about what type of dress suits which type of body frame.

 

First of all we start with this Hot Pink Body Con Dress from Primark. for around £10 - £15 (Sorry for not being precise as I brought this dress a few years ago). Kim Kardashian is renowned for wearing body con dresses, especially as the bandage layers creates a more defined body shape, perfect for someone who wants to look more curvaceous.

 

Second of all we have this Red Power Dress from Closet £40.00 at Dorthory Perkins. The tailored ribbed detail is perfect for curvy shapes, creating a more defined slimming waist line, enhancing a hourglass figure


 

Last of all I am wearing a Peplum dress £16.99 from New Look to show you regardless of your body type, this dress suits all shapes. The Peplum skirt covers a multitude of sins and creates a very flattering waist.
 
 




Love VJL Stylists

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment