Friday 29 March 2013

Revlon's Just Bitten Balm Stain


Hey Miss Fabulous Divas,
 

This Fabulous Friday I will be doing a product review of Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.

This is a great product, love it!


I have been using number 015 Cheerish Devotion (Light Pink) & 020 Lovesick Passionee (Hot Pink)!
 
Combined they create a colour that matches my Hot Pink Dress! Watch my tutorial to see this Beauty Look!



The reason why I am in love with this product is because it has the power of a lipstick & the shine of a lip gloss.

The colours are very vibrant which means you do not need to apply a lot, which is great.


I wear my lip stick/ lip gloss all day & sometimes find that my lips can have a crackling appearance because they need moisturising as sometime they can be dried out by products.

 However I hardly had this problem with Revlon’s Balm Stain, which is Fabulous.

I give this product 9/10

I hope that there will be a wider variety of colours to come.

Love VJL Stylists    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment