Friday 5 April 2013

Exotic Beauty


Hey Miss Fabulous Divas,

Fabulous Friday!




Above: Black Up Cosmetics
 
A shade for Every Skin Tone Ladies, how many of my Exotic Beauties struggle to find a particular shade for their skin tone
The “Face of Beauty”seems to be changing with a wider variety of Ethnic Skin Tone Cosmetics are  becoming widely available.
It wasnt too long ago that Nude Nail Varish didnt go beyond a few shades of pale pink.

However this is changing and Exotic Beauty seems to be evolving.
Estee Lauder’s French Nude Collection and Revlon's Mannequins Hands Collection Nude Nail Varnishes have created a range that is multicultural providing Nude shades for all skin tones.
Below: Estee Lauder Lacquer French Nudes Collection 



Below: Revlons Mannequin Hands Collection


 





I know all too well how hard it can be to get find a foundation to match my complexion, as sometimes it can be too light or dark. That is until I started using Maybelline’s 060 Caramel Liquid Foundation. However there doesn’t seem to be many shades after that! For darker skin tones.




Below: New Butter London's Starkers Collection - Foundation collection

 
The Butter London Trio ranges from a light to golden brown cream foundations for skin tones






Nude tights for ethnicity skin tones have always particularly been a problem for me. But thanks to Falke Perfect Skin collection a variety of nude tights that match a wide variety of complexions.

It is absolutely amazing! In fact I will definitely be ordering myself a pair as I have struggled for years to find my shade of nude in tights, and most of the times have ended up settling for Black tights or too bare flesh nude (my skin),

Below: Falkes Perfect Skin Colours Collection Tights





I am very passionate about this Skin Care for multiple ethnicities – look out for my new cosmetic line for Exotic Skin Tones, Couture Cosmetics launching Summer 2013.
 
Love VJL Stylists

No comments:

Post a Comment