Friday 19 April 2013

Spring/Summer Pastel Colour Trend


  Hey Miss Fabulous Divas,


Welcome to Fabulous Friday.

Spring & Summers Trend this year is about Pastels and Colour Blocking

I am enjoying this trend as you all know that I love Colour, Colour, Colour!

Pistachio, mint, limes, oranges, yellows; pinks etc!




All of which remind me of these colours remind
 me of an ice cream parlour.

I put together an out so I could show you how to rock this trend whilst establishing colour blocking.

I am wearing a Magenta blazer with a black lace vest top and shorts with magenta shoes. Watch my tutorial and i'll show you how its done!


 





Oh and it matches my Glitter Hot Pink nails!!!
















Try painting your nails a vibrant colour to match your outfit and have fun with it.



I found this Fab pic online “Pastel Nail varnish from Claire’s Accessories”


Barry M’s Pastel Nail Varnish Colour Collection

Have fun experimenting! Send me in some pictures of your outfits.

I would love to know what my Fabulous Divas are wearing.
Love VJL Stylists

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment