Friday 12 April 2013

What's In your HandBag!


Hey Miss Fabulous Divas,

Fabulous Friday is here once again!

And I’m asking….What’s inside your Handbag???

 

I know it’s rude to look in another Ladies Handbag, but I thought I would be cheeky and ask!

Hand Bags like shoes are the Love of my Life!

Just like every other women I’m sure…..

So I want to know what 3 items you couldn't live without if you were going on a date?

Let me know what your most valued possessions are! SOS Handbag Survival Guide!  


Hmmm…..now thinking about it, this is quite a tricky one!

But I think my would have to be the following;

My lip gloss – Because of the vital importance of have soft glossy lips.

My Perfume – is my lethal weapon – The spray of each note gives me a boast of sexy confidence.

My mirror – I just hate when I do not have a mirror – I start to look in the mirror of the shopping aisles or the reflective window on the underground to if my eyelashes are still glued down or make sure I don’t have anything on my nose or that my hair is still in tacked. Laugh Out Loud!!!
Let me know what’s inside your Hand Bag!
Love VJL Stylists

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment