Friday 17 January 2014

Hilton - Chocolate Afternoon Tea


It is so important to take time out to pamper yourself, have a rest bite and make yourself feel special.

I love to do this at least me once a month, maybe from time to time me and my friends will go to the spa or a Michelin Star Fine Dining setting and be spoilt rotten (I am a foodie),  however  sometimes it’s just me and I may treat myself  to a full body message at my gym’s health suite.  I am a true believer in the motto ‘if you work hard, party harder’ this makes me feel like I have rewarded myself for my effort and makes me ‘keep smiling and carry on’.

This Fabulous Friday one of my girlfriends and I had an amazing time at the Hilton for a Chocolate Afternoon Tea Party.


The whole experience was very complimentary which made us feel very welcome and comfortable in the prestige setting of Park Lane. I was amazed by the range of Teas that were available which offered a choice of traditional, herbal and fine teas. This was then followed by our artistic, English style arranged platter of sandwiches in the varieties of fresh salmon, egg & watercress, ham & tomato, prawn salad & cucumber fillings with the crusts cut off of course. 


My 5 * award has to go to the delicious patisserie tray that was contemporary edible art; I almost did not want to touch it. However I happily did as the immaculate Chocolate inspired treats were divine.
 
Oh my, the mini cupcakes each individually filled with a different buttercream surprise of ganache inside was simply lovely; the hot pink raspberry cupcake was my favourite. Not to mention the crisp meringue lollipops and the chocolate scones, that came with a trio selection of fillings, fresh cream, chocolate ganache and strawberry.

Although we did our best to devour our selection of edible goods, the cutest goodie bag was given to us take our left overs home in style.

I will be going back very soon, until next time ladies and gents.


Love VJL Stylists   

No comments:

Post a Comment