Friday 3 January 2014

Fabulous Friday!!! 2014




Hey Dolls,

It is officially the first Friday of 2014! Happy Fabulous Friday!

I feel like this year is definitely the year to turn all your hopes and dreams into reality.
So if being a lady of leisure is what you hope to achieve, then do what it takes to make it happen!!

Or if you see yourself as a Business Lady then why not take the plunge and DO IT! Enrol in some business courses to get a jest of  the business skills required to run a business. Learn a craft like sewing or knitting, be creative and make an income from something that you love to do. Live for Your Passion. That’s my motto for this year.
As some of you guys may remember I am developing a Cosmetic Line for women with exotic skin tones, my Beauty range will be launching this Spring May 2014. #Let's Do It Ladies



In my board meetings I aim to be looking fab in heels, in the new collection of Gucci Crackled Shoes. To add a sparkle to my wardrobe. The collection of jewel tone shoes come in five pastel shades, ideal for this Spring/Summer.The crackled Metallic Leather High-Heels retail at £455, below is the direct line to the Gucci website.


Just like Dorothy I will be clicking my heels, as I have the the key to make all my dreams come true and so do you. Follow the Yellow Brick Road!
Love VJL Stylists


No comments:

Post a Comment