Friday 19 October 2012

Autumn Winter Glam


 

Hey Fabulous Divas,
 
Its Fabulous Friday,
 

It’s Autumn and I am going to be sharing some tips with you on how to cover up in style.  

 
A lovely trench coat is perfect for this season, mine is cream as I love sun kissed colours such as beige, caramel and tan.  I adore the honey fur on this coat which keeps me cosy.

 I have accessorised this look with some black and honey fur gloves.

My tan and cream bag adds a touch of chic!  Which is great for shopping or to wear to work.

 
My patent blush high heels, which are from Next are perfect to wear, for this sun kissed colour pallet.


However black, cream or brown will also match this attire.
 
If high heels are not your thing, alternatively wear some stylish pumps.

My cream and tan pumps are from Primark and go fabulously with my bag.
 
I love the Autumn Winter Wardobe,
especially the faux fur.
 
Enjoy looking Fabulous this season Divas x

Style Her Fabulous!

VJL Stylist x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment