Friday 12 October 2012

How To Style Her Fabulous - Add A 'Pop Of Colour' To Your Black Outfit.


  Hey Fabulous Divas,

 It’s Fabulous Friday.......

 Today I will be showing you how to add a 'Pop of Colour' to your black outfit.

 I love wearing black for the obvious reasons......it’s stylish, slimming and sexy!

 However adding a 'Pop of Colour' can create a different look; follow these steps to achieve this look.

Firstly add your statement jewellery pieces, such as earrings, bracelets or necklace.

 
I have chosen to wear fabulous ‘Red Lipstick’ as it is a glamorous colour for the winter season.

 Ladies it’s all about Heel, Heels, Heels...... choose your favourite pair of Red shoes. I have chosen ‘Red Bling Shoes’ from Faith that match my bling bracelet.

 A bright Red crop sleeve blazer is worn with a red clutch bag to add a stylish look!

 There you have it ladies, ‘Style Her Fabulous’

 
VJL Stylists x




No comments:

Post a Comment