Monday 1 October 2012

Welcome To VJL Stylists

Hey Miss Fabulous Diva,

Welcome to VJL Stylists

Where I will be sharing fashion advice and fabulous tips with you.
Just so you know I am a Diva and love all things glam!
I will be sharing my  experiences with you which I call 'Life In The Fab Lane' a quote coined by the Miss Fabulous Kimora Lee Simmons.
I am a City Girl who loves to have fun! Enjoying fine dinning experiences, getting glamed up and being pampered.....as I believe its important to look after yourself? Isn't it? 
As always I would love to hear from my 'Fabulous Diva's' so please send in your comments, suggestions or views.
I will be posting on a Monday and Friday, to get your start of the week off in style and preparing your weekends a la mode.  

Don't miss Stylish Monday's and Fabulous Friday's.  

Love VJL Stylists x

No comments:

Post a Comment