Monday 24 February 2014

Professional Beauty Trade Show


 
The Beauty Trade Show at The Excel London is a great insight to see new innovate products. You can also purchase items at a reduced rate and get some great discounts. The Elemis Spa Bus was a great Pamper experience to feel relaxed offering facials and neck and shoulder messages.
I tried out a new brand called Fab Brows where I was offered free eyebrow sample. The Beauty Therapist asked me what eyebrow shape I liked, which has also been arched, thick and arched I replied. I was asked to take a seat, where she had taken an arch stencil to draw over my eyebrow with some foundation powder. I was surprisingly happy with the result however the foundation powder she used was too dark and I was not sure if I wanted to purchase the stencil and powder toolkit. I thought its best to have another glance in a main mirror and to not purchase an impulse buy.

On that note I went to one of the delegate meeting at the IMF area where a Champagne Lunch was
awaiting us, I thought that this was very much on point. As it allowed me to keep up with my healthy eating plan, well apart from the Champagne, but if anything Champagne is the preferred alcoholic drinks along with vodka if on a healthy eating plan and there is no way that Vodka is going to be served.

All in all, I was very happy with the day as it was a great insight into the Beauty world, as I am currently setting up my own brand it is interesting to see how big this industry. To meet people that love their job and want to help people feel good on the outside to reflect on the exterior is such a great feeling to know that I will be part of giving people the feel good feeling.

Love VJL Stylists

No comments:

Post a Comment